« Older   Newer »

1. Aizen Sosuke
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

Let's start jack, shall we?

2. [Arg]Francis
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

Just leave it alone deadpool. el GeeK (Chile's capitan) said to Raichy that he won't play because the rest of the team didn't showed any interes on the tornament in general, so he neither would.
    MadaraxD posted that "Invatible" from "Chile" vanished way before that you came up with your post in name of Kanon, you may have missed it. I don't know what did you tell DarkThunder, but the case is you shoud had to told me instead. I being the mannager of the team could have done something about.
    I couldn't contact MadaraxD nor Raichy the last days of past week of matches, so there was no actual players to perform those matches "that time".
    Then you claim that you and Kanon were waiting for rivals till the very last, well Terriermon asked you like 10 times to battle that day, and told you that there was little time remaining. Even when there was only 4 minutes left you said you would play latter, and so you did, but after time was gone with this excuse "The forum time doesn't has anything to do with the match's lawful playability" or something like "La hora del foro no tiene nada que ver" (in spanish) which isn't true. Clock on the top of the forum is imperative.
    I'm sorry that your team was a mess so you couldn't have real chances of winning, but that doesn't give you the rigth to picking on us.

3. /Deadpool/
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

Kanon isn't registered on the forum because there was no need to, his opponents have his mail in the contacts and couples and he was battling an argentinean player, who can be, supposedly, find any moment in the spanish server "STATS".
    Now that we are battling against people we don't know I'm willing to ask him to register.

Francis, I didn't miss Madaraxd's post, but you have to understand that if neither of round 1 players are going to fight is logical to replace either of them with the susbtitute. I actually told Darkthunder to contact Madaraxd as soon as el Geek told me Invatible wouldn't play the remaining battles. As fortelling you instead: firt you are not the captain of your team (neither I'm, but el Geek died and now I'm in charge), and second, a captain has the obligation to inform to his team about an important matter such as a substitute, wich is another reason I didn't told you that.

Also note that this method of posting "my opponent does not reply....he must quote me or I win" is, as Abry refered to El Geek, retarded. Madaraxd wrote his post the 16/6/2010 at 03:16 and then he hide for the rest of the time. And before you ask, yes, that was about the time I began asking Darkthunder to contact Madaraxd.
    The fact that I posted instead of him is another reason why this mehod is retarded, anyone can write one of those posts if he has his account name and password, and with a simple ip change you have 3 extra points. I posting instead of Kanon doesn't make it any less legit if you think just a little.

And about my late battle with Terriermon, he never told me time was runnig out, is really stupid to ask for us to battle with the forum time if Chile and Argentina have 1 hour of delay and I didn't battle him when he told me because I was trying to solve the problem with Kanon's battle, I told Terriermon to wait and he left, then I told Darkthunder to call him back and a while later he came back. Notice that they never told me anything about deadlines.

Finally...
    QUOTE ([Arg]DarkThunder @ 21/6/2010, 08:48)
    He lies.

He isnt The Chilean captain, i never talked with him, I dont know him.

...Just shows how fucked up this asshole really is.

4.     Top   Dislike

Grand Master

Group
    NBF User
    e-penis
    +5,809

Status
    CITAZIONE (/Deadpool/ @ 23/6/2010, 01:28)
    Kanon isn't registered on the forum because there was no need to, his opponents have his mail in the contacts and couples and he was battling an argentinean player, who can be, supposedly, find any moment in the spanish server "STATS".
    Now that we are battling against people we don't know I'm willing to ask him to register.

NOW you are battling against people you don't know? It's FOUR DAMNED WEEK that you had to play against France, Brasil, Italy and Thailand. Did you and Ivatible and Kanon know all the opponents?

Also note that this method of posting "my opponent does not reply....he must quote me or I win" is, as Abry refered to El Geek, retarded. Madaraxd wrote his post the 16/6/2010 at 03:16 and then he hide for the rest of the time. And before you ask, yes, that was about the time I began asking Darkthunder to contact Madaraxd.
    The fact that I posted instead of him is another reason why this mehod is retarded, anyone can write one of those posts if he has his account name and password, and with a simple ip change you have 3 extra points. I posting instead of Kanon doesn't make it any less legit if you think just a little.

No one did it. Madara wrote on the 16th, the round finished on 20th. It's 5 days; if Invatible & Kanon didn't read the post, that means they're not present and or active; if no one of the other players did the same to advice them, that means all Chile is not present/active. That's why Madara's post il absolutely legit.

And about my late battle with Terriermon, he never told me time was runnig out, is really stupid to ask for us to battle with the forum time if Chile and Argentina have 1 hour of delay and I didn't battle him when he told me because I was trying to solve the problem with Kanon's battle, I told Terriermon to wait and he left, then I told Darkthunder to call him back and a while later he came back. Notice that they never told me anything about deadlines.

LOLMAO
    Think about what you're writing. It's not Terriermon's task to tell you about the time. The official time of the tournament is in homepage, the time left for the round is at the top of all pages; on each round bracket, it's stated "until x y" (x= day, y=month); the same it's written in "Calendar of the matches", General Tournament Discussions forum; this means and confirms that you are not present at all, you didn't care about this unless someone tried (and succeeded) to gain points against you.

Finally...
    CITAZIONE ([Arg]DarkThunder @ 21/6/2010, 08:48)
    He lies.

He isnt The Chilean captain, i never talked with him, I dont know him.

...Just shows how fucked up this asshole really is.

Just reply all the rest and solve this stuff by MP.

5.     Top   Dislike

Group
    e-penis
    +3,727

Status
    hey calm down everyone, we're just playing, aren't we? =)

6. Aizen Sosuke
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

My opponent Jack from Brasil (?) does not reply me and/or is no more present on this forum. If HE disagree with me, HE must quote this post and say something. If not, I'll gain 3 points as a victory.

7. [Arg]madaraxD
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

My opponent Auron from France does not reply me and/or is no more present on this forum. If HE disagree with me, HE must quote this post and say something. If not, I'll gain 3 points as a victory.
    I PMed him, also added to msn but with no response from his part

8.     Top   Dislike

Grand Master

Group
    NBF User
    e-penis
    +5,809

Status
    Have the last week of first phase matches!

9. Aizen Sosuke
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

gogogogo

10. Aizen Sosuke
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

My opponent Gogosan from France does not reply me and/or is no more present on this forum. If he disagree with me, he must quote this post and say something. If not, I'll gain 3 points as a victory

11. ~JaCk†
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

My opponent Auron from France does not reply me and/or is no more present on this forum. If he disagree with me, he must quote this post and say something. If not, I'll gain 3 points as a victory

12. Avdaco
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

My opponent InvaTiblE from Chile does not reply me and/or is no more present on this forum. If he disagree with me, he must quote this post and say something. If not, I'll gain 3 points as a victory.

I have been waiting until now and he doesn't connect to msn...

13.     Top   Dislike

Grand Master

Group
    NBF User
    e-penis
    +5,809

Status
    in time by 2 minutes, Avdaco!

I'll update all brackets at lunchtime here (13:40 GMT+1)

14. [Arg]Francis
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

Have a nice week of matches (?)

103 replies since 17/5/2010, 14:36   384 views