Spain vs Italy

19th July - 8th August

« Older   Newer »

1. Aizen Sosuke
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

My opponent Avdaco from Spain does not reply me and/or is no more present on this forum. If HE disagree with me, HE must quote this post and say something. If not, I'll gain 3 points as a victory.

2.     Top   Dislike

Group
    e-penis
    +3,727

Status
    Ah Lyra, I could come back home a bit later than planned: if you can't find me that time, let's decide a second time, such as... 7 PM? However I'll check here as soon as I come back home; there shouldn't be any problems though, I should be here at 3PM.

3.     Top   Dislike

Competente

Group
    e-penis
    +16

Status
    Anonymous
    My opponent Kasty from Spain Team does not reply me and/or is no more present on this forum. If HE disagree with me, HE must quote this post and say something. If not, I'll gain 3 points as a victory.

Otherwise I can play also today!

4. Lyra HP
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

Lyra 0-1 Fugesland
    Lyra 4-0 Fugesland
    Lyra 0-2 Fugesland

very good games!

5. Avdaco
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

QUOTE (Aizen Sosuke @ 24/7/2010, 21:46)
    My opponent Avdaco from Spain does not reply me and/or is no more present on this forum. If HE disagree with me, HE must quote this post and say something. If not, I'll gain 3 points as a victory.

Hm, that's a bad way of winning points. Actually, you have never contacted with me. I added you on MSN on thursday and I have never seen you online... I was connected every evening. So, it's me who has to say:

My opponent Yoshimitsux from Italy does not reply me and/or is no more present on this forum. If HE disagree with me, HE must quote this post and say something. If not, I'll gain 3 points as a victory.

Listen up. I don't know how many time I will be online (I have a little problem here). I'll be waiting for you on MSN for 2/3 hours. If you don't appear and quote to this topic later, I think that a tie will be the best option, since both of we were active. If you don't appear... well, the staff decides.

I hope to see you while I'm online, I wanted to fight against you.

6.     Top   Dislike

Group
    e-penis
    +3,727

Status
    Confirming, gg Lyra! =)

I agree with Advaco, though. It's the same shitty thing that happened to me with Raichy last week.

Edited by Fugesland - 25/7/2010, 19:03

7. Avdaco
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

Time's up for me, I have to go.

8. Needless
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

I could finally see my opponent, but he's not able to have our battle now.

SPOILER (click to view)
    Session started at 20:18 PM (Sunday, July 25, 2010)
    Needless said:
    *Hi
    *Im your opponent from Spain
    Peppe this time for eh cosa said:
    *i m busy now
    *sry
    Needless said:
    *Will you be able to play today?
    Peppe this time for eh cosa said:
    *maybe later

I'll try to be on again in a couple of hours.

9.     Top   Dislike

Group
    e-penis
    +3,727

Status
    so we managed to complete 2/8 of the matches =/

since abry is away now, what do you think of extending the deadline to try to complete more battles? this situation is a bit sad

10. matty85
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Fugesland @ 25/7/2010, 22:26)
    so we managed to complete 2/8 of the matches =/

since abry is away now, what do you think of extending the deadline to try to complete more battles? this situation is a bit sad

Yeah...i never see online my opponent. Tomorrow or next days i will be on and ready for the battle

11.     Top   Dislike

Gotta Knock A Little Harder

Group
    Supporter
    e-penis
    +9,897

Status
    Anonymous
    Hi there, I'm Abry's substitute.

Deadline is procrastinated. You all have four more days for disputing your matches.

12. Aizen Sosuke
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Avdaco @ 25/7/2010, 17:41)
    CITAZIONE (Aizen Sosuke @ 24/7/2010, 21:46)

Hm, that's a bad way of winning points. Actually, you have never contacted with me. I added you on MSN on thursday and I have never seen you online... I was connected every evening. So, it's me who has to say:

My opponent Yoshimitsux from Italy does not reply me and/or is no more present on this forum. If HE disagree with me, HE must quote this post and say something. If not, I'll gain 3 points as a victory.

Listen up. I don't know how many time I will be online (I have a little problem here). I'll be waiting for you on MSN for 2/3 hours. If you don't appear and quote to this topic later, I think that a tie will be the best option, since both of we were active. If you don't appear... well, the staff decides.

Yeah You've got a problem for an entire week

Also no you didn't added me on msn

13.     Top   Dislike

Competente

Group
    e-penis
    +16

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (g_f @ 26/7/2010, 01:00)
    Hi there, I'm Abry's substitute.

Deadline is procrastinated. You all have four more days for disputing your matches.

Perfect!
    @Kasty: I can play today and tomorrow

14. Avdaco
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

QUOTE (Aizen Sosuke @ 26/7/2010, 01:01)
    QUOTE (Avdaco @ 25/7/2010, 17:41)

yabbella#live.it
    Is that correct? If it is, I added you on MSN, it's a fact. And what are you talking about? You NEVER contacted with me, so you have no right to say: "Yeah You've got a problem for an entire week". I have my own life, and I did my best for being online since I added you on MSN (yes, I did it). On the other hand, I haven't seen you logged in to the forum on the whole time. So, better not messing with my private life anymore, I REALLY have some problems and my online time is restricted. If you really want to fight, try adding me to MSN (maybe there was a problem at adding you or something).

15. Aizen Sosuke
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Avdaco @ 26/7/2010, 22:52)
    CITAZIONE (Aizen Sosuke @ 26/7/2010, 01:01)

yabbella#live.it

yes it is correct

61 replies since 20/7/2010, 23:16   1034 views