« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Top   Dislike

Grand Master

Group
    NBF User
    e-penis
    +5,809

Status
    We're so happy to know that someone from another nation knows about NetBattle Forum and its number of tournaments running; we're glad if foreigners talk about NBF in their nations; we hope that will be an appreciating word, and we're trying to do our best to let them join all the events we will run.

You know, this forum is mainly Italian, so most of the users will always use Italian to write (either because it's an habit or there is not the complete familarity with English, Spanish, German, Porto or what else).

We hope that the automatic translators can give the right translation of what we're talking about.

We will try since now to use the most correct Italian we know, in order to avoid mistranslations and all errors occuring in the translators, in case of mistakes in writing words and similar. We will also try stopping use Italian acronymes, and all other simplifications of the language like cutting letters in the words we use...

In order to join the most of our Tournaments, you have to be in user group named "NBF User"; to do so, you have to fill an online form.
    Some years ago we had a lot of children that made multiple accounts to join important tournaments, in order to have greater chance to win them.

From that moment on, we tried to figure out how to resize this matter; then we created this form: this way, a new player has to fill the form and give us many infos. Of course you can lie on that infos (it happened), but usually the Staff of this forum checks who's the new guy and then updates his status to "NBF User".

Sadly is a pain in the ass for new players that are not a copycat of someone, but this discouraged a lot of trolls because the list of all players (here: https://netbattle.forumfree.it/?t=75042175) is public and if you screw up, the whole community will see your ban from tours and whatever. As you can see we have some player that have "?" in the status, meaning that we don't know who they are (let us be clear: we're not sure enough they are effective unique users, we have suspects about double accounts made in order to evade bans or public shame due to some events or whatever). So that's why we all have to fill that form!

Hoping you will be with us for the longest period possibile

NetBattle Forum Staff & all the Italian users

Italian translation:
    Siamo molto felici di sapere che qualcuno da altre nazioni conosce il NetBattle Forum e il numero di tornei che esso organizza; siamo onorati che gli stranieri parlino del NBF nelle loro nazioni; speriamo siano belle parole, e stiamo tentando di fare del nostro meglio per permettere loro di partecipare ad ogni evento.

Come sapete, questo forum è prevalentemente italiano, quindi la maggior parte degli utenti useranno l'italiano per scrivere (sia perchè è una abitudine, sia perchè non si ha molta familiarità con inglese, spagnolo, tedesco, portoghese o cos'altro).

Speriamo che i traduttori riescano a dare la giusta traduzione di ciò di cui stiamo parlando.

Proveremo sin da ora ad usare il miglior italiano nelle nostre conoscenze, così da evitare traduzioni errate e tutti gli errori che capitano nei traduttori quando una parola è scritta male o simile. Proveremo anche a smettere di usare acronimi, e tutte quelle abbreviazioni e tagli alle parole che usiamo.

Sperando rimaniate con noi per più tempo possibile

NetBattle Forum Staff & tutta l'utenza italiana

Edited by Abry‚ Tiranno - 25/12/2018, 17:11

2. Federica Drifloontana
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

Gj, Abry. Your idea is so smart! And I'm wondering if I could help the NBF...You know I'm attending a language school, so I dare ask you if I could translate your message in other languages (such as French, German, Spanish...), for the foreign who don't know English. I fear you won't accept my idea, but I'd be glad if you do the opposite...So, what do you think?

3.     +1   Top   Dislike

Grand Master

Group
    NBF User
    e-penis
    +5,809

Status
    Good idea to spam!

No joke

I do not have any right to avoid you to translate posts, but I can "suggest" you to translate only if requested (by a PM).

A foreigner can "subscribe" a discussion by posting something, then, you and/or all the users able to do it (no one else, i think), can send PMs with the translations of the posts (or a PM with more than one translation quoted).

I think it's a bad idea to post multiple message with the same sense in different languages... so messy...

4. Federica Drifloontana
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

Understood.

5.     -1   Top   Dislike

Competente

Group
    Supporter
    e-penis
    +2,660

Status
    Anonymous
    mi fa effetto vedere sti messaggi di abry con quel nick e la storia dietro :pwnfag: :pwnfag: :pwnfag:

6. #Zeno
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

:pwnfag:

7. tjdaas
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

It seems like I cant post in the MS old gen subforum, but I can post here.
    Why is that?

8.     Top   Dislike

Grand Master

Group
    NBF User
    e-penis
    +5,809

Status
    Hi there!

You have to fill this form: https://netbattle.forumfree.it/?t=73888251

then you're going to be set as "NBF User" which has the right to post everywhere ;)

let us know if you need help with translation or whatever
    (forumcommunity profile is the one of EverGrandeLeague (egl.forumcommunity.com).

7 replies since 15/1/2010, 13:26   833 views