« Older   Newer »

1.     Top   Dislike

Grand Master

Group
    NBF User
    e-penis
    +5,809

Status

I heard about something is not well understood by someone of you.

Please ask here any question about this tournament and I'll answer you as soon as possible.

Then I'll copypaste here the question and the answer; please use English as the Rules say.

2. Ihhani
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

Ehm... one thing: can Spain play against other rivals like Italy until the German team appears?

3.     Top   Dislike

Grand Master

Group
    NBF User
    e-penis
    +5,809

Status
    You can play all battles you want until the data assigned to that round. You can play now against bulbabenz, tomorrow, or whatever but not after 27th June.

4.     Top   Dislike

Grand Master

Group
    NBF User
    e-penis
    +5,809

Status
    CITAZIONE (JUMPLUFF FETISH aka cele @ 19/5/2010, 15:53)
    i have a question about the system, ash said that suix&porengan should play in r1

and another question:
    i dont really understand the r1,r2, thing, all i see is thenick and seepferdchen playing against every nation so could you please explain me that

thanks

Everyone told me 4 couples, but the rounds in which the couples will play are randomized. Ashy wrote Suix & Porengan as the first couple and the random said they'll play in round 2.

I'll make an example with you:
    You are in round 4.
    You have to play against 1 player of all nations; the players you have to face are CrossX, Terriermon, Matty85, DeadPool, Striker.

5.     Top   Dislike

Grand Master

Group
    NBF User
    e-penis
    +5,809

Status
    CITAZIONE (Meexup @ 23/5/2010,17:07)
    Hum, i have a last question : "how can I hide my team on nbsup ?" Because the others players have their teams hidden and i do not want to be spoiled...

Open NetBattle Supremacy
    Do not enter neither in team builder, nor in the server list. Do not click on Host a Server.
    On the top of the page, you'll see File Options DataDex...
    Click on Options, then System (is the second or third sheet) and flag "Hide until battle".
    Click OK and good luck.

6. [Arg]MaceWindu
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

I've a question concerning the 2nd phase of the tournament. Will the brackets be individual and the winner will represent its country, or will the brackets match country against country?

7.     Top   Dislike

Grand Master

Group
    NBF User
    e-penis
    +5,809

Status
    I organized as the first mode you stated.

but

You're not the first telling me this... I can make a little change, with different 1vs1 mode at the second phase... you're convincing me to do that.

An 8 player vs 8 player will be at best of 5... nice.

8. [Arg]MaceWindu
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

I'm fine with either way, I was just wondering :P

9.     Top   Dislike

Grand Master

Group
    NBF User
    e-penis
    +5,809

Status
    The second phase will be a Double Elimination Tournament by Nations.

The first nation (at the end of first phase) will face the fourth, and the second will play against the third.

In each nations, players will be sorted by points gained.

The first nation that gains 5 points (5 victories) in 1vs1 matches will be the winner of the match. If each nation gains 4 points (there is a tie), the first two players of the list will have another match to decree the winner of the match.

All the matches of a double elimination tournament are explained on Wikipedia.

10. [Arg]MaceWindu
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

A question about that, what do you mean first to get 5 points? As in:

Player 1,2 and 3 of country A wins, but 4 and 5 loses, thats 3 points for A, 2 for B. Then Player 1 fights again against B Player 1 until one country gets to 5? Like a penalty definition when one team needs to get to 5 to win?

PD: Nevermind, forgot it was 8 players so 5 points is about right :P. I like this better by the way, more "teamy"

9 replies since 17/5/2010, 11:58   143 views