1.     Top   Dislike

Grand Master

Group
    NBF User
    e-penis
    +5,809

Status
    Please note:
    -The time limit is valid only if players are listed (matches against "K" or "M" don't have any time limit, just wait the nation involved).
    -Rounds were randomized in the past, I already know in which round first two players of that nation will play, I'm just waiting the names.
    -Excuse me if I cut your nickname =)
    -I'll try to refresh the image as soon as possible, every time you post here the final result: a victory or a loss.
    -We don't need/want to know anything about the match, including hax or that strange strategy or whatever. Do not spoil anything else about the match, only the final sentence "won" or "lost" against "*Player*".
    -Please confirm the result posted by your opponent; send me a PM if you think rules were not followed by your opponent.
    -Results that aren't posted or are posted after the time limit won't be counted.
    -The idea of the tournament is to decree the winner by a single battle, but you can choose to use the "best of 3" method if both players agreed.
    -We are not taking care about the final score of the match; in case of a tie at the end of the phase, we'll see the average of victories; then, if it's the same again, we'll se the result of the matches between the nations involved in the tie.

Good luck everybody!

Players in red means that the substitute plays/played instead of normal player.

Edited by Abry - 5/7/2010, 13:48

2.     Top   Dislike

Grand Master

Group
    NBF User
    e-penis
    +5,809

Status
    Best Nation: Argentina, Italy - 67% points gained
    Best Player: Firegohan [Italy] - 2,3 points average

1 replies since 17/5/2010, 14:23   1368 views