Sintesi categorica

« Older   Newer »

1.     Top   Dislike

Heisenberg mi fa un baffo.

Group
    e-penis
    +594

Status

A competitive game can be described using the language of category theory using algebraic constructions from the resource space of the game.

Definition. A resource space is a ringed Hilbert space (X,OX), where every ring OX(U) of the structure sheaf is homomorphic to a ring of sequences with positive integer terms, equipped with a countering form % : X2-> R which satisfies the following properties:

1) x%­y = 1/y%­x for all x,y ≠ e;

2) e%­x = 0 for all x ≠ e;

3) e%e = 1.

where e is the zero vector in X.

Let Res denote the category of resource spaces with ringed space homomorphism which preserve the countering structure.

Definition. Let R be a resource space. A metagame theory on R with countering potential V, or a V-metagame theory, is the scalar QED theory with potential V with the tensor algebra T(R) as state space. The complex scalar field of the theory is called the usage field, and the associated quanta are called usage (or antiusage) particles.

Definition. Let r ∈ OR be a section of the structure sheaf and let C={Vi}i ∈ I be a cover of R such that Vi ∩ Vj = Ø for i ≠ j. Define a sequence of forgetful functors to the category Hilb of Hilbert spaces

PC,k : Res -> Hilb

given by

PC,k(R) = Ui ∈ I (Vi)(r(Vi))k

where (r(Vi))k is the k-th number of the sequence (rn)n ∈ N ∈ Si obtained from the ring homomorphism

OR(Vi) -> Si

A rule choice for a resource space R is a choice of a such a section and cover. Then the state space of the game with a rule choice (r,C) is given by

K(R) := F(⊕k Tk(PC,k(R)))

where F is a sheaf of Hilbert spaces, each of which is called a structure space, and Tk is the k-graded part of the tensor algebra functor T, i.e. T(V) = ⊕k Tk(V) for every vector space V.

A game of state space K(R) is said to be of global structure W if F is the constant sheaf associating a structure space W to every open set of K(R).

A game of global structure space W and of state space K(R) is said to be of pure structure if K(R) is isomorphic to W. Examples of pure structure games include card games and chess.

Definition. Let H be a Hilbert space, and define c = c(H) to be 0 for discrete topology on H, and 1 otherwise. Define the strategy space functor Sc by Sc(H) = L2(H)/H if c=1, and Sc(H) = T(H)/H if c=0.

Sc(K(R)) is the state space of the strategies of the game. A strategy is thus a path in the game state space K(R), which starts from a fixed game state called the initial state. Moves are elements of the endomorphism group End(K(R)) on K(R).

Definition. The strategy theory on Sc(K(R)) is a bosonic string theory restricted to level zero excitations defined on K(R). The action is given by the Polyakov action and the scattering amplitudes are given by the pinned path integral.

Giving the dynamics of a V-metagame theory on T(R) to the fixed initial state of Sc(K(R)) gives the full quantum game-theoretic framework studied in this field-theoretic approach to the subject.

Questo pezzo di articolo è un work in progress ed è scritto in inglese sia per farlo rientrare in un pdf vero e proprio, sia per l'esistenza di termini matematici che sembra non abbiano corrispettivi italiani.

Edited by Seymour - 20/9/2011, 20:59

0 replies since 18/9/2011, 19:29   100 views